4 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$64
Agoda.comUS$59
WyndhamUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
ZenHotels.comUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 July 2020

This hotel was absolutely disgusting. We stayed one night and had to leave the following day because of the smell and filth - yet they still billed our 4 rooms for the night we did not stay there. It smelled of marijuana, the bathrooms had black stains around the rim, the carpets were stained. I feared for my life - it was a hang out for drugs and prostitutes and we had to find other accommodations. No apologies/refunds were even offered.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 24 June 2020

I picked the cheapest room on the Hotel Tonight app because I was too tired and too lazy to do more research. Well, I got what I paid for! Some rooms are smoking so it doesn’t matter if you book a non-smoking room. It still reeks of cigarette smoke. Room was dumpy and drab. Check your windows! Mine wasn’t locked! No elevator but not too many steps to climb to the second floor if you have heavy bags. You’ll hear some traffic noise from the freeway due to proximity. The only bright spot was the very nice man at the front desk. Spend the extra $10-$20 and get a nicer room elsewhere. Free & ample parking.

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Surrounded by a lot of restaurants and right near the highway. The young lady at the front desk was very helpful and we were the only guest there for hours. A really quiet and nice hotel. I would definitely come back to stay next time we drive thru Ohio.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2020

A late check-in..a lot of noise from hallway traffic, you could hear every door open and close throughout the whole night. Hallway very narrow and you must use the stairs for access.with a early departure. Saw the bits on my body during my shower..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coldloud42
Reviewed 12 January 2020

Never stay here. Ever. Do yourself a favor, save yourself the problem & money, find somewhere else to stay. Room was very cold, room door didn’t lock, rude employees, electricity kept cutting on & off. I left and went to best western and it was cheaper.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jamilahrucker6