Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
US$152
US$113
SAVE US$39
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
US$126
Hotels.comUS$123
PricelineUS$113
FindHotelUS$152
All reviews hot tub ice machine yogurt desk accommodations interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2020

Check in went smoothly. There is no elevator. Saw roaches in my room. When I tried to call down to report this, no one answered. When I went down to try and find someone, no one was around. I've tried contacting the hotel the last 2 days with no answer. I would not reccomend this hotel. Only 2 jets worked in the hot tub in the room. And the 2 that did work barley pushed out very much pressure. Just an overall bad experience.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 6 June 2020

Very dark and dated, conveys the impression that it is not clean. Some items not working in room. Breakfast claerly advertised on reservation page and none provided. Come on- other BWs offered yogurt, "grab and go" even hot foog from desk. Feel robbed. Very far from Rt 80- slow backroads.

Date of stay: June 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 5 April 2020 via mobile

The woman who took our reservation over the phone was helpful and pleasant. The room was large and comfortably appointed. There are several fast food restaurants in the vicinity, providing only take-out due to Covid19. The property was almost deserted. In the morning I attempted to take a shower, but the water was still cold after almost 10 minutes. I called to report it to the desk, and the clerk said it was probably due to the fact that my room was so far from the heater and that the low occupancy might have meant that it would take longer to get hot water. I said that in that case perhaps they shouldn't put guests that far from the hot water source when they had so few rooms occupied. She then said that that wasn't the case. When I left at 7 a.m. there were five cars in the parking lot. The night before there were three. The point is that the clerk never indicated that she was sorry that I had to take a cold shower. Instead, she made me feel that it was somehow not the fault of the hotel - was my problem not hers.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean but one issue.
I checked in at midnight and stayed awake for 2 more hours before retiring.
check out is at noon but at 10am I get a knock at the door from house keeping. it seems every Hotel does this and I feel it's housekeeping's way of getting you motivated to check out early so they can clean your room. It's frustrating when i want privacy.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

This Best Western is located in a good area. The rooms aren’t bad on space, but the bathroom is definitely cramped. It is a nice clean place. The staff is friendly and watching them work together as a unit is very encouraging.

Date of stay: February 2020