Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
US$84
US$73
SAVE US$11
BestWestern.comUS$78
HurbUS$84
All reviews room was clean hot tub ice machine would stay again yogurt motel walmart pillows desk pet accommodations interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean but one issue.
I checked in at midnight and stayed awake for 2 more hours before retiring.
check out is at noon but at 10am I get a knock at the door from house keeping. it seems every Hotel does this and I feel it's housekeeping's way of getting you motivated to check out early so they can clean your room. It's frustrating when i want privacy.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

This Best Western is located in a good area. The rooms aren’t bad on space, but the bathroom is definitely cramped. It is a nice clean place. The staff is friendly and watching them work together as a unit is very encouraging.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2020

Good value, good breakfast, fitness center, comfortable bed. The pool was nice as was the hot tub. The staff was accommodating and friendly. There was filtered water by the front desk and the coffee was hot.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWMansfieldOhio, Front Office Manager at Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your recent stay. I hope that you will consider us the next time you are in town.
Michelle

Reviewed 10 January 2020 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room here after calling to make sure it was a handicapped accessible facility. When we arrived the room was on the second floor, no elevator not the cleanest, the tv only 3 stations worked and the refrigerator didn't work. Called the front desk only to be told we know someone is going to work on it next week. There are no other rooms available. Then I try the jetted tub it doesn't work either. Tried to get a few hours sleep wake up turned on the lights and there are bugs on the bed, floor and desk. Took pictures, when checking out the front desk clerk asked where I was from and asked "don't you have bugs there?" This place should be shut down!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2020

The staff was kind, helpful, and very wholesome and the whole hotel was spotless! Every time I walked through the halls the staff would greet me with a polite smile and a quiet greeting and it made me feel right at home.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWMansfieldOhio, Manager at Best Western Richland Inn-Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your most recent stay. We like to think we are just one big ole family here so I am so glad you felt at home with us. We look forward to seeing you again!