Lowest prices for your stay
US$58
Travelocity
eDreams
Booking.comUS$58
WyndhamUS$58
Priceline
All reviews the mexican restaurant room was clean nothing fancy fit the bill flat screen visit family mini fridge parking lot night stay staff was very friendly bob evans would definitely stay here again recliner cereal danish amy highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Despite Covid limitations in place (check in/out through safety window/no breakfasts), my stay was very nice. Clean, comfortable, quiet, safe. Very friendly owners/operators. I look forward to my stays here each year.

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 September 2020

So I've had the dishonor of staying at this establishment twice. The price point is nice so I gave it a try. The first time I stayed here the front desk clerk was so disgustingly rude to me for no apparent reason, I was first taken aback. I'm an African American male and he is a Caucasian Male so naturally my mind started to wonder as to why this "gentleman" was being so rude to me dispute how friendly I was acting. He was literally talking down to me, nastily asking for my reservation as if it was some bougie hotel they I couldn't afford, yelling What!?! At me through the glass ass if he couldn't hear me and I was speaking a different language. Completely being disrespectful for absolutely no apparent reason. I got my keys and chalked it up to him just being a jerk and went on with my day. Fast forward to a few months later I return to stay and this employee of the month is there yet again. I walk in and he looks me up and down with a disgusted look on his face and it literally was the same wash rinse and repeat of the last time but this time as if he just had no shame about it. I went back to the room and immediately called the 1-800 number and spent about a half an hour talking with a representative and "waiting" to hear something back but holding my breath. I've worked in customer service for 15 years and I would never dream of treating a customer, let alone another human being the way this man has treated me on 2 completely separate occasions. It's sad but I highly doubt anything will happen and this man will continue to personally victimize the people "he chooses" to for whatever reason he "decides" to. Very sad. SMH

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank GossipGeekPlays
Reviewed 22 April 2020 via mobile

We stayed here because it was cheap. Travelling home to NY after CO ski areas shut prematurely. Room small & dated. Furnished with an old recliner which was filthy. Front desk gave us a sheet to place over it so we could sit & eat our takeout from the Mexican restaurant next door.(Very good!) I have to disagree with other reviews, not very clean. No breakfast available due to the pandemic.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
jay bhakta, Owner at Travelodge by Wyndham Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Hi Mamacita --

Thank you for your review and apologies on both how you felt in the room and about the ski trip.

We are going to take a look at all the recliners in rooms to see where we can make updates. I appreciate your feedback and hope you and your family are well and safe!

Reviewed 3 January 2020

Stayed here 1 evening. The lobby and breakfast area is tiny, but staff was very helpful in refilling breakfast when our children devoured everything; it's nice that breakkie is included in the rate.

While this property offers smoking & non-smoking rooms, I'm pretty sure the smoking rooms are in an entirely different building (oddly, there are two buildings that make up the Travelodge; one is just downhill from the other and has its own parking lot). I say this because neither of our rooms smelled like smoke. While the rooms were a little run down, there were 2 beds and a large, comfortable recliner. The large, flatscreen TV and mini-fridge was a nice surprise!

The only surprise -- and it wasn't an issue for us -- is I just assumed that this was hotel-style. Instead, it's more motel-style where each door is exterior & opens directly up to the parking lot. Our room was not adjoining with another. Beds were comfortable and good water pressure in the shower.

Property doesn't have much in terms of green space nor a pool (but that's okay for the price), but it is within walking distance of many fast food places. A Mexican restaurant shares the same parking lot, but on a Saturday it was closed before 10 PM?!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 2 December 2019

The hotel room was perfect for traveling with a large dog. However, the outside property was less than ideal. The room was small, but what I needed for a 1 night stay. It was extremely clean and the bathroom was quite new and updated. My only complaint was that there was not a lot of grassy area to walk my dog. I also was concerned with the old, rusted broken down truck on the driveway of the property. It was not even in a parking space. This made the back area where my room was feel unsafe and unwelcoming.

Date of stay: November 2019