“Good menu, parking is tough”
Review of Stir Crazy - CLOSED

Stir Crazy
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Stir Crazy is located in a busy shopping center with some other great upscale restaurants and stores. Parking is not easy during peak hours, so you may have a little walk. The menu has a great variety of quality options, and the prices are pretty reasonable. I was pleased with my entree, and the service was pretty good. They were a little slow bringing my order, but the flavor made up for it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Great place to take teenage kids! Everybody gets their choice and it is always fun to watch your meal being cooked in real time. I just realized they also have a take out option that you can order at the bar! Very convenient!!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

My husband and I had an excellent dinner here: pad thai for him and Thai BBQ tacos for me. The "tacos" are served on roti bread -- everything tasted fresh and delicious. I thought the accompanying fried rice was a little bland, but the tacos more than made up for it. My husband thought his pad thai was terrific, too. Service was excellent. Atmosphere was nice, though the music volume could have been lower.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I like it here, you get to choose your "filler" white/brown rice, fried rice or noodles and your protein (tuna, chicken, steak or shrimp). They bring you a bowl with a small bowl on the side. You choose your fresh vegetables, fill the bowl with what ever you want then choose your sauce(s). There is a line of wok cooks, they put a child sized portion of meat in the wok to simmer then add your veges...simmer...then add your sauce and finish cooking your meal. Make sure to tell the cook "not so much oil" or your meal will be greasy, there is an option to cook in vegetable broth but the cook doesn't ask and everything moves along pretty quickly so it's easy to forget to request that. The service was fine, we were there during dinner on a Saturday.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch. I had pad tai, my boyfriend had a sushi roll. My meal was good. A little bland on flavor, but definitely edible. His sushi roll was extremely fresh. Very good taste. Next time we will make our own bowl.