“Choose your own fresh veges..... but they skimp on the meat”
Review of Stir Crazy - CLOSED

Stir Crazy
Price range: US$7 - US$50
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 20 March 2017

I like it here, you get to choose your "filler" white/brown rice, fried rice or noodles and your protein (tuna, chicken, steak or shrimp). They bring you a bowl with a small bowl on the side. You choose your fresh vegetables, fill the bowl with what ever you want then choose your sauce(s). There is a line of wok cooks, they put a child sized portion of meat in the wok to simmer then add your veges...simmer...then add your sauce and finish cooking your meal. Make sure to tell the cook "not so much oil" or your meal will be greasy, there is an option to cook in vegetable broth but the cook doesn't ask and everything moves along pretty quickly so it's easy to forget to request that. The service was fine, we were there during dinner on a Saturday.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Went there for lunch. I had pad tai, my boyfriend had a sushi roll. My meal was good. A little bland on flavor, but definitely edible. His sushi roll was extremely fresh. Very good taste. Next time we will make our own bowl.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Recently ate twice at this establishment. Menu was large with a build yourself option. Choose to order off menu. Ordered a spicy noodle dish with shrimp and it was actually spicy and very tasty. The bar has 4 taps and some of the beers are from Christmas, so had to stay away from those. Ended up ordering wine. First trip was good, but second trip had a party of 10. The place only had 3 tables with people (20 open), it was snowing outside and 7:30PM. They have a policy to not seat until entire party is onsite. I understand policy's, but you need to know when to be flexible. I'm sure the table waitress would have enjoyed the tip from all the alcohol that we purchased from the bar before being seated.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I have a soft spot for this restaurant. My wife and I had our first date here ten years ago. Anyway, I normally do not like buffets or salad bars...anywhere where the food sits out, but the veggies in the Fresh Market Bar were very fresh. Basically, you pick out the veggies that you want, choose a sauce, and give the bowl to the chef. He adds the meat and stir fries it in front of you. You can pick rice or noodles for the stir fry. The food and drinks are very good and the service is excellent.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

I chose the grill (can't think of the name). You get a dish and pick out what you want in your meal- you pick the quantity, and items. I got the tofu and noodles, it was excellent. They state they do not use MSG and I believe they are truthful in that. My previous stomach surgery does not allow me to consume that, and I tolerated this food well. It was nice to eat Asian food again!

Date of visit: January 2017