“Always good!”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Reviewed 10 September 2018

With such a vast menu it surprising to me that everything is a hit! I'm never disappointed by my selection. (Not sure why after all these years there is still a wait for dinner.)

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

My husband and I enjoy attending the free outdoor concerts on Fridays and Saturdays in the evening at Legacy Village. You can bring your own chairs. If vyou get there early enough you can sit at a table and eat then change to your own chairs for the music.

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We had a great meal here very late that was delicious. Very clean restaurant, helpful staff and you can tell it is very well managed. We will be coming again!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thanks for your review, Robert! We're glad you enjoyed the service you received during this visit. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 31 July 2018

Hadn't been in DECADES - but had a cheesecake craving and didn't want to bake. Went with 4 people on Saturday eve 7 pm. Short wait, nice table on patio (not on top of another group). Don't bother with skinnylicious drinks - go with the regular and get a salad. One meal came out 6 minutes after others, suggested we get comped dessert and the manager delivered (came out and said OK) - that was very sweet of them! My steak was delicious! Kids enjoyed burgers. The late meal.....chicken, was not the best and was luke-cold but the service overcame the snafu and so we all agreed that we would go back!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you very much for this review, Mgkeith. We're so happy to hear you feel this way about us and we hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I had mixed feelings about my visit here. Its usually very crowded, but we thought at 5 on a Sunday it would be ok. Called to check, they refused to say anything about possible wait time., totally unhelpful. we went anyway and were seated immediately. Our server was very good and attentive, but I was very disappointed when my chicken pot pie came out tepid. We were running late as getting food was slow, and I don't think I will be back.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Hi J S, Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear about your meal! We hope you can give us another try. Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us! Thanks again!