“Wing Tuesday: ruined.”

Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #23 of 32 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Reviewed 14 March 2017

The gradual watering down of the Tuesday wing promo: First you could get any number of wings for 60 (?) cents apiece. Then, you could only get the standard size orders (small, medium, large) but they were half-price which was still a good deal. Now, you buy any size wings and you only get a "snack-size" for free. Never mind that the main website for BWW still advertises the "1/2 price wing Tuesdays. And, if you are on telephone hold, you still hear advertising about 1/2 price wings (which the manager will not honor after you point this out).
So, I say goodbye to B-dubs! It was good while it lasted.

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Tuesday's are the best night to go! 60 cent wing night and Anthony was the best server! He was polite and kind! Good job! Our food was hot and the tablets for the kiddies are always a hit. It's a great place to go for everyone included! The punch drink is great! Shoutout to the bar tender!

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This location was very clean and had plenty of TVs, like they do. The food was typical of any B-Dubs. Our server, Brandon, was really good. We never had an empty drink, our order arrived correctly, and he cleared our dirty plates. We would return to this location based on his service.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

When you don't feel like cooking, yet, you don't want to go out and sit, but you want something fulfilling, places that you can call and order, then pick up, really work out extremely nice. And when it comes to WINGS, and you can't make your mind up with so many flavors of them, you can mix them up, AND have them in separate containers, so they won't get mixed up, and you have to guess which is which. Thus - Buffalo Wild Wings fit the agenda.
There was a mixture of Spicy Garlic (I Love garlic on just about everything you can put it on), Parmesan Garlic, Medium, and Hot. They have many more, but that will do for now, for the wife and I. The food was ready, when I went to pick them up, back in the car and back home in minutes. Worked out great. We also got some garlic mushrooms. I'm not a big mushroom consumption person, but when they are breaded, and have a little touch of garlic - count me in. On line order # 1020005, Saturday, May 21st, 2016.8:06 pm.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

As a party of 5 at 7:00 on a Saturday, I was expecting a crowded lobby and buzzing restaurant...we walked right up to hostess and she went to look for a table. 10 minutes later she sat us at one of the many empty booths available! We sat at the table for a full 30 minutes after ordering, until I walked up to server and asked where our food was? She went to check- came to table and said it would be a few more minutes, waiting on wings!?!? Guess this was a complicated order. We ordered 1 small order of wings, 3 wraps with fries, and a salad with chicken. Once delivered, I had to ask for, and wait for, a fork to eat my salad. we didnt see server again until I went to find someone so we could pay!?!? HORRIBLE Service. No apologies, no explanations.