“Never stepping in there again”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #23 of 32 Restaurants in Lyndhurst
Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

As a party of 5 at 7:00 on a Saturday, I was expecting a crowded lobby and buzzing restaurant...we walked right up to hostess and she went to look for a table. 10 minutes later she sat us at one of the many empty booths available! We sat at the table for a full 30 minutes after ordering, until I walked up to server and asked where our food was? She went to check- came to table and said it would be a few more minutes, waiting on wings!?!? Guess this was a complicated order. We ordered 1 small order of wings, 3 wraps with fries, and a salad with chicken. Once delivered, I had to ask for, and wait for, a fork to eat my salad. we didnt see server again until I went to find someone so we could pay!?!? HORRIBLE Service. No apologies, no explanations.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

We ordered food at 4:30 and were told to pick it up at 6:15. When we got there we paid and then waited 45 minutes. At 7pm we asked for a refund. How it could take that long and still not be ready is beyond me.

1  Thank Matt G
Reviewed 12 June 2012

manger not professional at all . His uniform was dirty hair not groom and smell of liquior.
aslo he very nasty to his staff.I was very displease the way he spoke at a server, that waited on me.
II was so upset i left.!!!!!!! .I DO NOT KNOW THE MANGERS NAME BUT I BELIEVE HE SHOULD BE TALK TO BY UPPER MGT.

1  Thank ernest s
Reviewed 29 May 2012

Service is mediocre and they usually use sauce very sparingly on wings and boneless. Otherwise menu items and atmosphere is what would normally be expected from this chain

2  Thank JYinCLE
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Service was fast. Food was good. Restrooms were clean.

1  Thank wade17