“Friday ”

Shooters Sports Grill
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Loveland
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Shooters is the place for locals to enjoy a cold beverage to end the week. Watch a game on one of many tvs and catch up with good friends and neighbors. Family friendly and out of town visitors always welcome.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Shooters is a sports type family restraint specializing in special recipe dry rub wings. We order 25 and share with baskets of fries. The paste is good too. Different sandwich options, burgers, pizzas and a good selection of beers on tap. Friendly staff and great place for a family dinner!!

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

What else can I say the best wings I have had anywhere , great sports bar, they will change TVs to your fave and can I say it again dry rub wings. Better than any Buffalo wings

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Underwhelmed with this place.
So open I felt like I was in a barn. The music was turned up so high my husband and I had to speak very loudly just to hear each other while at the SAME table. The food was like any other sports bar. Nothing stood out. There were only two other couples. The waitress seemed that she had little to do compared to a dinner rush. There was no 'Gibby up' in her step.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to Shooters. The food was good for a sports bar. Our waitress was great & thanks to her we had a seat. We had salads, sandwiches, & appetizers. All was good.

The only problem we had was hostess seating us! She was rude & never smiled. She told us we could have a high top table or wait 20 minutes. We took high top even though we had 5. She said someone could sit on end. We look around & there are at least 4 larger tables open? After asking several times she said they were taken, for whom we did not know. As we were sitting our waitress came by & said we could have a larger table. It was a fire code not to sit in aisle. The hostess got huffy till waitress told her it was a fire hazard to block aisle. Thank goodness waitress had done sense.