“Best dry rub wings ever”

Shooters Sports Grill
Ranked #11 of 76 Restaurants in Loveland
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

What else can I say the best wings I have had anywhere , great sports bar, they will change TVs to your fave and can I say it again dry rub wings. Better than any Buffalo wings

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Underwhelmed with this place.
So open I felt like I was in a barn. The music was turned up so high my husband and I had to speak very loudly just to hear each other while at the SAME table. The food was like any other sports bar. Nothing stood out. There were only two other couples. The waitress seemed that she had little to do compared to a dinner rush. There was no 'Gibby up' in her step.

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed our visit to Shooters. The food was good for a sports bar. Our waitress was great & thanks to her we had a seat. We had salads, sandwiches, & appetizers. All was good.

The only problem we had was hostess seating us! She was rude & never smiled. She told us we could have a high top table or wait 20 minutes. We took high top even though we had 5. She said someone could sit on end. We look around & there are at least 4 larger tables open? After asking several times she said they were taken, for whom we did not know. As we were sitting our waitress came by & said we could have a larger table. It was a fire code not to sit in aisle. The hostess got huffy till waitress told her it was a fire hazard to block aisle. Thank goodness waitress had done sense.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

We have eaten here several times. I have never had a bad meal here and always enjoy everything I order. My favorites are the Potato Rags- mmmmmm! Just thinking about them makes me hungry! I am also a big fan of the onion straws. They have great burgers. My son enjoys their pizza and wings and the rest of the family is all over the menu and has enjoyed everything.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Awesome outdoor area with music on Fridays and Saturdays. Nice selection of food. A real sports bar. The pizza is great.