“Great Neighborhood Place”

Shooters Sports Grill
Ranked #13 of 75 Restaurants in Loveland
Reviewed 23 July 2016

We have eaten here several times. I have never had a bad meal here and always enjoy everything I order. My favorites are the Potato Rags- mmmmmm! Just thinking about them makes me hungry! I am also a big fan of the onion straws. They have great burgers. My son enjoys their pizza and wings and the rest of the family is all over the menu and has enjoyed everything.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Awesome outdoor area with music on Fridays and Saturdays. Nice selection of food. A real sports bar. The pizza is great.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

This is our go-to local place. The food is always good and the wings are the BEST. Dry rub and delicious. Although this place is usually hopping, we've never had to wait for very long. Great service too.

Reviewed 22 April 2016 via mobile

Amazing Food and Service! My hubby brought me and my daughter for lunch. My first time here and I will be back. Thank you for a great experience!

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Great service,food and atmosphere. Really loved the sandwiches we ordered and the friendly server. We had the Chicken Teriyaki on a wonderful hoagy roll and it was outstanding. Great onion straws too, a little thicker and very crispy! Perfect meal and I will have to return. Our server Chris was super!