See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We booked this room only after finding out that all other hotels and cabins were booked. It was 'Hippy Festival' weekend. I did read reviews but thought we'd try it. Older lady that runs it is nice enough but she should hire someone to clean the rooms. Very musty smelling, cinder block walls, and very sketchy looking. She told me 'not to touch anything, just look' when I went to check it out. Even though it was muggy and extremely hot outside, the owner 'just turned the air on' before we arrived. She writes your name and credit card number down in a tablet. I waited while she drew a line through it and said she wouldn't charge us. All that combined...we canceled and drove a half hour down the road to find another room. Wouldn't recommend staying here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in July as a last minute quick get away. They had a room available! Everywhere else was either 3x's as much or booked. This was a pleasant surprise! It was clean and everyone was very friendly! It doesn't look like much from the outside but for the price you can't beat it! It was clean, quiet and had air conditioning! We had a great time! I'd stay there again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank verona S
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This is an excellent Mom & Pop to stay at when going to Old Man Cave. 15 to 20 minute drive to the State Park. The rates are very reasonable. This is a no frills motel, butitis very clean and friendly. The town of Logan is also very clean and friendly. There are multiple places to eat within a few blocks of the motel. We walked around the town, and the residents were very friendly and helpful, telling us where to go for supper, and breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank John C
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

We made reservations after striking out when looking for a place in Athens. We stayed 2 nights. I was apprehensive so was not expecting much. I to say I was pleasantly surprised. It exceeded my expectations which were based on the price. It was clean, and comfortable with a friendly staff. I would definitely stay there again. This time as a first choice.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank EMK0726
Reviewed 21 September 2014

Scheduled to stay but glad somethng came up and didnt for full refund. Block concrete walls, bed, sink, toilet, tv, towels, nothing else. Not even liner for g-can, asked for one got a dollar general sack. No phones, no wifi. Mildew smell. Nice town.Cheapest place in area though! Do take CC's!

• Stayed: September 2014