Review of Trail's End Motel

Trail's End Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Lisbon
Trail's End Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lisbon
Reviewed 2 October 2014

It is a well taken care of motel, I have stayed there a lot and have not found one problem! You get T.V. there too. It is close to the Johnny apple seed festival that My family likes to go to in September. It also has a pretty yard!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

Ive only been here a week and it IS by far the quietest and cleanest hotel I may have ever stayed at. Imagine staying at your grandmothers house and have real quilts and embroidered sheets to sleep with. You will find that here. The furniture is well taken care of and rustic which in my opinion adds to the uniqueness of this property. Mary Ellen, the owner, is such a delight and is very friendly and cordial just as grandma should be. The property as a whole is WELL taken care of and is free from riff raff and I have no doubt that you will leave satisfied and 100% refreshed.

• Stayed: April 2013
10  Thank B00GY101

Been to Trail's End Motel? Share your experiences!