“Excellent ”
Review of Kewpee Hamburgers

Kewpee Hamburgers
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Lima
Description: Kewpee Hamburger is an institution in Lima, Ohio. The diner’s mantra is “Hamburg, pickle on top, makes your heart go flippity-flop.”
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Lucky me. Right across from my hotel is this location and so I headed over early for a light breakfast and coffee. The staff were very friendly and my breakfast sandwich and hash browns were very good.

1  Thank Lakerspud

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The line was very long, coupon time! I love the cheese burger special add ketchup, pickle and onion. Soooo good!

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

It's hard to visit Lima without stopping at Kewpee . Always a treat. I love the sugar cream pie. The burgers are the best. Old fashioned taste.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

People that move away from this area still talk about Kewpee and make it a point to stop back when they are in town. The hamburgers are made from fresh, not frozen local processed beef. They seem consistent with my memories as a kid from over 50 years ago. I think they have the best chocolate frosted malts anywhere and my wife is a fan of their Chili. They are also well known for their pies and have a featured one each month. If the busy drive thru, dining area and people willing to wait in line when they are busy is any indication you will like it!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Nothing better than a Saturday Kewpee lunch! ! Line is a little long but worth the wait wish my grandkids were a little older for a inside visit the frosty's are always serve old style in a glass fountain cup

Been to Kewpee Hamburgers? Share your experiences!