“First timer average visit”

Buffalo Wings and Rings
Ranked #35 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Restaurant was not busy at all, service was slow, in fact think we were the only ones oj the far left side of the building. Waitress seemed disinterested, and one wing item not rang in properly, so sauce not correct. Sent back and felt as though it was just dipped in the right sauce not recooked.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We eat here every time that we want wings. The wings are consistently good and I actually like the burgers here because they are big and good quality. They have a nacho appetizer that has shredded barbecue pork on it and that is fantastic.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

It a wing joint but the gyro is amazing. I like how you can add sauces to the wrongs by heat and flavor. Lots of tvs and a good beer selection.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

When arriving at this restaurant we waited 10 minutes for our table and another 10 minutes for a server even though the restaurant was 1/2 empty. The floor was dirty and several of the restrooms were in non working order. They were out of wine, out of chili and the chicken rice soup the recommended in replacement looked like sludge. The server kept forgetting items and also never removed the wine from our bill which they were out of. I emailed their corporate office over a week ago requesting a refund and got no response. From the service we received and the condition of the store it is clearly a management issue. If you can get past all of that, the wings were actually good but we will never go back!

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I have seen other reviews on Buffalo Wings and Rings that say they had a bad experience. Have been to this restaurant many many times. I have never experienced a bad time. Service has always been good. The wings are bigger and better than BWW. I saw one review that says they don't sell soda, but they do. I would highly recommend this place for a sports bar.