“Terrible”

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Ranked #32 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Description: Our Lewis Center location offers a club-level sports experience for the whole family, with fresh, never frozen wings customized the way you want them. Come visit us today, we're conveniently located just off of 23 in front of the Walmart.
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

Food looked flat out disgusting, and the place doesn't even sell soda. Would defiantly recommend Buffalo Wild Wings over this. Really slow service too.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Was in Columbus on business and stopped for lunch. Used to eat at this location when it was a steakhouse, but not since it has changed to wings and rings. Service was slow, and the restaurant wasn't busy. The portions were small and was fairly pricey! Probably will not go back!

Reviewed 19 December 2015

We should have taken it as a sign we should have left when we were sitting for at least 10 minutes before a server came to greet us and ask for our drink order. Then another 15 minutes went by before we received our drinks. One drink was never delivered. We went to the bar to get it instead. The food took way too long to come out. The bill was wrong. Never one apology from anyone. Will definitely never be back. It's awful that we left in an awful mood after being there. Don't waste your time and money going there unless you want to leave feeling mad.

Reviewed 27 November 2015

The appetizers and burgers are very good.This is a nice place to hang out and relax after work for a couple of hours.There is a bartender that works here that does a wonderful job if I only knew her name I would mention it because she deserves to be mentioned.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

This place used to be on top of its game. The food was good, price was right, and the staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Today the place hardly has anyone in it. There was no hostess, we had to wait for a waitress to finally notice us standing at the door. That should've been my first clue. We were seated and then the waiting game started. After about 15 mins I watched people that had came in after us leave (pretty angrily I might add) because nobody had waited on them. I started wondering if I was about to do the same. Finally our waitress shows up. We ask her about what type of beer they have on draft and basically she has no clue. I blame poor training on the business. My food comes out and it is cold. Final straw, unless some big changes are made this place is going to go out of business or be on one of those bad restaurant shows. This used to be one of our favorite wing places. Now, I probably won't come back.