“Too Sweet”

Romeo's Pizza
Ranked #28 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 19 July 2017

They are friendly and accommodating but Me personally don't like a sweet sauce and I have tried there other sauces just not my style for pizza

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

I am a frequent customer of the deep dish pizza. I always have leftovers to snack on later! Their sauce is sweet and delicious & I always order with extra sauce so I can dip my crust in it-yum :) My husband likes their Italian sub & they come with a bag of chips for $6.50. I was not impressed with their garlic bread. The have a loyalty program with discounts and online specials.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We love their pizzas and calzones here. There sauce is sweet and amazing. They are always friendly and there is never a long wait. They are more expensive than most other pizza places in town but their food is better and fresher tasting.

Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

We had this delivered to our hotel in Polaris. Overall the experience was very good and so was the pizza. The ingredients were quality and the sausage in particular was good.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

We had a Dante''s Peak delivered to the Towneplace Suites. Delivery was qucik and this pizza was outstanding (and I am picky about my pizza).

I just wish there was a Romeo's where I live...