“Tasting some local pizza”
Review of Donatos Pizza

Donatos Pizza
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Description: Donatos is a family-owned pizza company famous for Edge to Edge® toppings on a crispy golden thin crust. Founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1963, we take pride in giving back in every community we serve.
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Popped in here with a hungry 17-year-old son during our long weekend in Columbus. We wanted to sample the local pizza and wings. The service was fast and friendly and the pizza was tasty. We didn't enjoy the wings as much but it still made for a nice meal.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I personally like Donatos food. The pizza is consistent and always hot. Delivery is not usually quick but keep in mind that you did not have to go get it if you order delivery.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We went to this location for dinner as a family. I have always loved donatos pizza and when I am in town I like to eat at this pizza place. The service is pretty good. The only complaint that I have about this place is that it seemed really warm. It was warm outside and this is a pizza shop so I might have read a little too much into it.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 August 2015

I like their drive through pick up feature which is nice when you are in a hurry or the weather is bad or you just too lazy to get out of your car ;)
My favorite is the Buffalo chicken sub and my daughter's favorite is the cheese pizza

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Donatos always has high prices and not a lot of options other that pizza or sub. I miss the crustless pizza they used to have.....bring it back please!

Date of visit: April 2015