“Great authentic pizzeria style pizza.”
Review of Taranto's Pizzeria

Taranto's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Pizza, Salad and Gluten Free options! Established in 2000. Taranto's Pizzeria in Polaris was founded on Super Bowl Sunday in the winter of 2000. My father, John and I, realized we had a great family recipe that had been passed down from generation to generation in our Italian family. We wanted to share our love for good Italian cooking with others. Even after all of these years, we still make our own fresh dough and special pizza sauce daily. We received the honor of "Best in the Midwest", and the "International Pizza Award" in Las Vegas, and even were voted "Best Pizza" at Olentangy Orange High School. I grew up in the area and my family made Orange Township our home over 15 years ago. I have strong ties and love for the Orange/Polaris community and hope you love my "hometown pizzeria" as much as I love bringing it to you
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

The food is great and the service is top notch. They offer live entertainment during the week. Bill Foley is a must see on Thursaday nights from 7-9.

1  Thank Tim A
Deborah T, Owner at Taranto's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Tim- Thank you for sharing your feedback! It's wonderful to hear that you enjoy our entertainment as much as the food and service.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Best around glutten Free pizza. Awesome spagetti. Nice party room for a kids birthday party. Cobb salad is so huge Four adults can share one.

Thank you for the sweet review! We are honored to host your birthday parties and I'm thrilled to hear you enjoy our gluten free pies. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

We get carry out from here about once a month and have never been disappointed. Our favorite is a specialty called "0ur Family Favorite". It's loaded with sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions and is delicious. When we don't want one so loaded we go for the pepperoni which is also very good. They sometimes seem very disorganized and the small eat-in area can get very crowded but pizza from a small local restaurant is a nice change from the mega chains.

2  Thank 3CTraveler

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate your support! We are honored to be your go-to when you are in the mood for tasty pizza and supporting a family-owned restaurant. See you soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

I stopped in with my kids during Spring Break. We live close and have passed it thousands of times over the years and never stopped in, that will be changing. First of all the place is very kid/ family friendly. Kids can order pizzas shaped in fun ways ( football, heart, and clover) or they can choose to make their own. My sons each made a pizza which was a fun activity. While they waited for their pizzas to cook they were given a goodie bag with crayons, paper, and some Goldfish crackers. Never once did they ask when the food was going to come.

I had the Stromboli which was very good. Service was attentive and the place was very clean.

Thank you for this super sweet review, I'm so happy that you finally stopped in! It's great to hear that your sons had fun waiting for their food. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 27 February 2017

We stopped in N Columbus on our way down I71. The comments about Taranto's Pizzeria led us to give it a try. We were very glad we listened to them. My husband says "It is the best pizza he has ever had". If you're in this area you really should give them a try. It's easy to get there and the people are quite friendly.

Jackie- Thank you for joining us and for the sweet review. We hope to see you again next time you are in the area!