“Great for Sunday Lunch”

Panda House
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Sunday lunch at lunch prices! My wife, 5-YO son and I stopped for Sunday lunch. We enjoyed our visit. We were greeted and seated quickly. A waitress took our drink orders and had them out in good time - same with the meal order. The 5-YO at a pizza Lunchable that Mom brought as we know his food taste. We both enjoyed our meals.
Tab was about $25 with tip.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

We stop here several times a year on family get-to-gathers. The restaurant is immaculate every time we enter, and is kept that way! The service is first rate and the waiters/waitress's are always prompt, friendly, and attentive. We have tried may different meals and all were excellent! The food is served piping hot! Price wise it fits between Mickey D's (yuck) and Olive Garden even for a large party! Of all the American-palate Asian restaurants I've visited, it is #1.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice dinner. I really enjoyed my Mai Tai and our wor shu gai was very yummy. The service was slow but I enjoyed the dining room and the time to enjoy my food when I did finally get it.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We have gone to Panda House for many years. They have recently remodeled with a more upscale décor and it is lovely. The food is delicious, my favs are the orange chicken and war shu gai, although we are pretty adventurous with their menu. The staff is friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend this place. Family friendly.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I love Panda House, and they even deliver! My favorite is the sesame chicken, the dinner serves two whole chicken breasts, not small fragments of mystery meat. My man loves their General Tsos. The fried rice is on the bland side but that is a preference to some, so I just get steamed rice. Can't go wrong with the Crab Rangoon either, we get two orders every time. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for, I have no problem paying for delicious Chinese!

1  Thank Gretchen M