“Hidden gem in Lewis Center!”
Review of Panda House

Panda House
Ranked #10 of 49 Restaurants in Lewis Center
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 March 2016

We have gone to Panda House for many years. They have recently remodeled with a more upscale décor and it is lovely. The food is delicious, my favs are the orange chicken and war shu gai, although we are pretty adventurous with their menu. The staff is friendly and attentive. Would definitely recommend this place. Family friendly.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

I love Panda House, and they even deliver! My favorite is the sesame chicken, the dinner serves two whole chicken breasts, not small fragments of mystery meat. My man loves their General Tsos. The fried rice is on the bland side but that is a preference to some, so I just get steamed rice. Can't go wrong with the Crab Rangoon either, we get two orders every time. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for, I have no problem paying for delicious Chinese!

1  Thank Gretchen M
Reviewed 17 July 2015

If I could give no stars I would give zero stars. The egg drop soup was too thick and greasy. They charged me EXTRA for fried noodles to go with my egg drop soup. When have you ever ordered egg drop soup and it did not come with fried noodles? I disputed the charge for the extra noodles (since I only received 1 package and not any extra) and the restaurant refused to give me a refund. I ordered spring rolls and what I received was large and heavy and tough and much more like eggrolls then spring rolls. I ordered the orange chicken which was supposed to have Mandarin oranges but it did not. And it was supposed to be spicy but it was not. It just had a plain sweet flavor. The fried rice was the worst that I have ever had it had zero vegetables it was simply greasy rice and not fresh. Finally, I ordered the chicken moo shu, which was supposed to come with pancakes, and it did not. I did not receive the pancakes that were supposed to come with that item. I requested a partial refund for that item but was refused. Bad food, bad customer service.

2  Thank mommyto9
Reviewed 22 April 2015

We get carry out from here sometimes and lunch and it is really good and nicely priced. Their staff is friendly and their general Tso's is really good!

1  Thank spike9090
Reviewed 31 December 2014

I eat a lot of Chinese and so was pleased to find one that delivers to my neighborhood. Prices are competitive, menu typical. Have never seen the restaurant or customers, but ratings were acceptable. Ordered on line and delivery was prompt. I had the Mu shu pork, as I often do, wife had chicken and broccoli as she often does. Plus a hot & sour soup...which also brought the total over $20 as needed for delivery. All dishes were, as I say, average and undifferentiated but ok. The only criticism I have, and it's a big one, is with the "pancakes" that accompany the Mu shu--they are thick and doughy. Most are very thin and made from rice, I believe. These were thick and doughy. I DO NOT recommend you order them.