“My favorite fast food place”
Review of Teriyake Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teriyake Cafe
Ranked #86 of 149 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This is my all time fast food place. Really tasty and authentic Thai. My favorites are the Holy Basil and the Siam Curry. It always seems to me that in most oriental places everything tastes pretty much the same. Not here! Every dish tastes different.

Eat in or carryout.

Suggestions: While they offer Chinese stick with the Thai. They will tailor the heat level to your liking. If you really like it hot ask for "Thai Hot". That's the code word for Thai as it should be - HOT!

I wish they had delivery.

Reviewed 17 September 2010

Just a small place excellent service and excellent food the owners are very hospitable people, we eat there alot, Try it you will like it