“Always some of their ice cream after our pizza at Pizza Cottage”
Review of Gypsy Joe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gypsy Joe's
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Lancaster
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Great ice cream...hoping they create some more chocolate ice cream, last two times they only had plain chocolate.
Their donuts are always fresh and very tasty......after six they are half price.......
Service is good and the young staff are patient with children trying to make up their minds...some older ones also.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Gypsy Joe's is the most deliscious ice cream in the county. With a variety of flavors to taste and choose from any choice is a winner! Not only does Gypsy Joes have the best ice cream they also have donuts that will melt in your mouth! Treat yourself to perfect sweetness at Gypsy Joes!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

It never fails, I have been here a few times with the kids and I can't leave this place without a dozen of doughnuts. By far the best homemade ice cream in town, and the doughnuts half price after 6 o'clock is a done deal. We will be frequent flyers of this place.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Every time we have came here we had great service and wonderful ice cream and donuts. The people who work here are so nice and helpful. We have never got the impression that we need to hurry up and order, even when they were packed! The donuts are always fresh and there is a big variety. They change flavors of ice cream and donuts every few months but still keep some of the regulars in stock. I never thought I'd fall in love with banana pudding ice cream but after trying a sample of it I have found an all time favorite!!! We have never left here dissatisfied or hungry lol. I also love that they offer a senior and military discount. To me that shows they care. This place is the best around for donuts and ice cream without a doubt!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We have been here several times. Always lots of ice cream flavors to choose from. Its a hard decision! Enjoy it every time.