Hampton Inn Lancaster
US$136
Holiday Inn Express Logan(Logan)(Great Value!)
US$152
Red Roof
Relax Inn(Lancaster)
Regal Inn(Hebron)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsolive gardenhot tub was not workinghocking hillsplace to staystaff was friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelfront desk staffroom was cleanfamily weddingthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbreakfast staffair conditionerfitness centerwafflesinnscleanliness
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Very clean, staff was always very friendly, they knew about the local area. The breakfast was great and always clean and fresh. I was on site for over 30 days and will be going back. Many food joints in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I was in town for a funeral. Everyone at the hotel made my stay pleasant and relaxing. The rooms had everything you need. They had a wide variety for breakfast. I had no need to go out anywhere. I will come back, hopefully under better circumstances.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Seemed to be a new Hampton’s (carpet, drapes, bed), our king studio was clean & very comfortable. Joshua @ the front desk made a nice recommendation for dinner upon our arrival (Ale House 1890). Breakfast included omelettes, bacon, French toast sticks, waffles, & fresh fruits etc. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

I travel all around the country for business and this was by far the best experience I’ve had. I stayed at this hotel for a couple months on a project and needed assistance on multiple occasions. Jayda at the front desk was so awesome, helping me with any issues I had. She was always friendly and greeted me with a smile and a warm attitude. I had an issue with my credit card and she handled it promptly. Very knowledgeable. Clean rooms, good location.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

I am a single mom who works and goes to school, so we don't usually have a lot of money at Christmas time. So when I get my taxes back we splurge a little and go on a road trip to visit friends. We had driven all through the night and arrived very early in the morning. I didn't want to get a room just for a few hours, but I called the Hampton Inn and thankfully this amazing guy Joshua was on duty! We were so exhausted and worn out and practically begged him to cut our wait by even just a few hours and with open arms he said, "Just come on in now, we'll take care of you." When there was a slight problem with the room (it simply hadn't been cleaned yet) he upgraded us to a suite! And I called this poor guy about 3 times throughout the night and he was so patient and wonderful and just went the extra mile to make our very precious (to us) vacation the absolute best. Keep this guy around and give him a raise! I can't praise him enough!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family