All reviewshocking hillsfront desk staffstaff was friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelpool and hot tubnice hotelfitness roomhot breakfastthe breakfast areastay there againparking lotclean roomsair conditionerbagelsfitness centerweddinginns
Reviewed 8 June 2015

The services and the staff are outstanding. I was treated with respect and professionalism upon arrival and during my entire stay. I recommend that you stay at this hotel. While it is located off a main street, you do not hear the cars or any other type of noise. The hotel is located near many shopping malls and there are many places close by to dine or entertain guests.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Recent stay shows property rooms have deteriorated, or I got an 'off' room. First room assigned when, on opening the door, had clearly been smoked in recently. Like I could smell it before entering the doorway, then it was oppressive inside. How could cleaning staff, and then mgt, miss this in a fully nonsmoking property? Next room assigned had poorly maintained bath shower. Clearly nonprofessional recaulking job. You know the one where a wide line of caulk, about the width of a thumb, covers up olk caulk but on slightly where you can still see the dark mold of the old caulk through. Ye, that one. So conscientious on saving money, they only caulked halfway up the wall. That must have been where th mold stopped on the old caulk. Really awful funky smell in the hallway the next am, where all the cleaning staff had their carts in action. Shame on you Hilton brand for allowing this property to deteriorate in standards.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Amanda S, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Dear Steve K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about our hotel. We apologize for the smell of your suite during your stay. As well, I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and hallways and I am very sorry for this experience. We take a lot of pride in our guests being satisfied and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will consider staying with us again.

Amanda Sparks

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Not bad, Not Excellent.
Just a hotel in a small town.
Beds were comfortable. Hotel was quiet.
Did not like a room that recently had smokers.
What else do I have to say to get this review to go when I hit submit?

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 6 June 2015

The facility has little parking and little lighting in the back parking lot. The best parking was taken by large trucks whose drivers I'm sure were guests. The facility was clean the room was clean and comfortable. The cleanliness of the hallway could be improved but that didn't carry over into the guest room. Breakfast was hot and inviting. The layout and ell shape makes it difficult to get to the items in the corner so you have to wait your turn but the food looked good but I ate only a bagel so I cannot rate the taste. The seating in the breakfast area isn't designed for comfort. When comfortably seated with feet on floor there is at least six to eight inches between your back and the seat back. This is very uncomfortable for a person with back problems.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2015

The entire staff at the Lancaster Hampton were extremely helpful, friendly, and courteous and assisted all of our guests in meeting their needs during the weekend especially when numerous guests arrived at the same time to check in just before the wedding.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family