See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2015

the property seems to be under new management, and were working on the place when i stayed, the front end lady was hard to track down at first, because she was doing some of the renovations herself, so i let that slide, place doesnt have a good reputation, but then again most places that dont charge a security deposit when paying in cash, tends to draw in the more seedy ppl. so dont go in with great expectations. The staff was friendly and accommodating , any issues i had with the room was immediately taken care of(stained sheets). If the new managment, keeps on trucking and gets the right cleaning staff in , they'll be on the road to recovery. considering for the price, you could do a lot worse and a lot better. Also no bed bugs.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Hunter B
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Rooms filthy stunk like cat urine. Call pets filthy, bed bugs, maids didn't clean rooms correctly, dirt hair left in and around sink and handles. Bathrooms never properly. Hasty filthy I wouldn't take my dog there. So much police, drugs, person died there. I think they draw in drugs. And then turn in. Staff is on drugs. And rude in considerate. Seriously should be shut down. Also given dirty towels and linens..

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank Patty B
Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

Nasty hotel, dirty sheets, filthy chairs that were broken and stained. Fingernail clipping on floor, mold in bathroom. Do not stop here! Never saw a place this dirty before. Electrical socket broken with mattress right up against it. Shady people hanging around .

Stayed: May 2015
7  Thank Kelvin D
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

We are now checked in but I wish we was NOT! IT IS VERY DIRTY! I had clean the jacuzzi tub bcuz had thick layer dust inside. (Not using) Cobwebs w/spiders and legs...gross! Broken chair that my husband almost fell out of. Someone threw a towel on our car, not a big deal but very strange! The flattest pillows ever!! This will be worst birthday!!

• Stayed: March 2015
2  Thank kgault7
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was traveling in the area, and I did not want to spend that much money on one night. My expectations were not that high, but the staff was really friendly, and the room was terrific. The night was peaceful, the beds were comfy. I had a nice, free breakfast at this motel, and enjoyed their service as well. This is also a great location, because it is easy to walk to River Valley Mall and several restaurants unlike other motels in the area

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business