“queso and amazing tacos”
Review of Barrio

Barrio
Ranked #5 of 145 Restaurants in Lakewood
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 November 2015

I come here about once a week for the amazing queso dip and build your own tacos! I love the specials and the different queso dips-the chorizo queso is amazing! My favorite is the stoner taco (which is a soft taco, hard taco and chorizo AND melted cheese combined!) with chorizo, queso fresco and chipotle crema. Perfect size portions for lunch!

Reviewed 4 November 2015

I'm a local and I love this place. It's within walking distance of my house. Great for late night food cravings since they are open til 2 AM, and they have a full bar and cheap tacos. In the summer you can hang out on the patio too. You will probably wait if you come between 6 and 9 PM. Just a heads up.

You'll also find items friendly for vegetarian/vegan and gluten free.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Food is very good. The margaritas are great! It can get very loud inside where its hard to hear your dinner companions, but a great place to go if you are in the mood for tacos!

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Went to Barrios in Lakewood (I've been to and loved the one in tremont) and liked this one as well! Super crowded at 2:00 on a Saturday afternoon but we got a table within 10 minutes (even though they said it might be a 25 minute wait!). Got the queso with chips to share and my daughter got 1 steak taco and I got 1 chicken taco (the Stoner). Delicious and filling! We came on Halloween and everyone was dressed up...fun! Love this place!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

You can't beat the price for build your own tacos! I like that the kitchen is open late and the food always tastes fresh!