“Coffee problems”

Westfall’s Family Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Lake Milton
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

I ordered a regular coffee. I asked that my second cup be a decaf. They had to make a brew for me. Since they had to make a brew of decaf for me they charged me. It gets worse.....After I drank the decaf the serve says, "the Manager wants me to pay for it". I did. However, before I paid, I said, "why didn't I know this before I was served and drank the coffee". The response was, "The Manager's decision". There was no option. I paid for it.
I was a loyal and regular customer who purchased breakfast. No more. Not going to be treated this way. I always sensed frustration with employees with owner/manager too.

Cheryl W, Manager at Westfall’s Family Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

No Mark, that is not what happened. Lets start off by saying you came in every day for about 2.5 hrs drinking coffee. I believe 2.5 hours of free coffee refills is pretty generous. And after that 2.5 hours you expect us to start brewing you a different kind of coffee for free. In your review you said you asked after your second cup. You know that is not the truth. You were there for at least 2 hours that day before you asked. We have switched brands for you before in the past without charging you. But I'm sorry 2.5 hours every day is a bit extreme. We have never denied anyone free coffee refills or soda refills for that matter. I was there that day, if you had a problem with being charged you should have asked to talk to me about it instead of being rude and taking it out on my waitress, and not leaving her a tip after she waited on you for 2 hours or so. And please don't make assumptions on employer/employee relationships just because your not happy.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Best chicken wingz!! Pressure-cooked and delicious! got take-out, and took them to the park near the lake- Delightful!!

3  Thank stewartsmomsmooch6
Reviewed 12 June 2016

Stopped today for breakfast ordered sausage gravy & biscuits waited forever then the table that came in 10 minuets after us was served we went to ask were our order was, waitress came around corner with order we ask what took our order so long. She said they had to make more gravy guess the cook didn't know it was suppose to actually have sausage in it. If we would have been told they were out of sausage gravy we would have gladly ordered something else this is about the third time things were not good as far as I'm concerned three strikes and I won't be back

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Best you'll ever eat, Brisket smoked on site, this guy does it right. Great lunch. Also good fish sandwiches. Can't wait to try the "brisket pizza" I hear from buds that it's to die for.

2  Thank gzn9hh
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

Had lunch with the family.. we tried their brisket pizza & brisket sandwiches.. OMG! they are to die for!! Meat was so tender & juicy.. kids loved the pizza too!! The waitress was nice and asked if we wanted a refill before our cups were dry, that's a winner in my book any day! ;)
Also restaurant was clean.. not like alot of little restaurants in town....

1  Thank Mary E