“Simply Delicious!”

Rockside Thai Gourmet
Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Ordered Pad Thai and Pad Kee Mao Beef. Both dishes were good and portions are very generous. Had enough leftover for supper the next day. The Won Ton Soup and Tom Yum Chicken Soup was very flavorful.

Our server, Arial, was helpful and very friendly.

This was our first visit, but plan to go back and try more dishes.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We eat in and take out.. My adult Kids like it and we have generally liked all the meals we have had. Sometimes it's hard to make a selection between Thai and Chinese...

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

My wife and I love Vietnamese and Thai food and this place is great. I always visit this place when I'm in town.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

I ordered carry out while staying at a nearby hotel. Service was fast and friendly. My spring roll was freshly rolled and fried, nice and light. The basil chicken was a large portion and excellent. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount and variety of vegetables - carrots, onions, red/green bell pepper and green beans. Next time I will order extra green beans - very good and cooked just right. The entree had a nice balance of heat and sweet.

Reviewed 25 May 2016 via mobile

Waitstaff was great, forgot the gentleman's name I had but he visited my table easily 10 times making sure I wasn't hurting on water or tea, given that I ordered a spicy dish. Ordered a bowl of soup(gigantic) and an entree(average sized), but between the two I had to take some to go! Would definitely dine here again, signage / outside of the place does it no justice, it's nicer on the inside.