“Bad experience with delivery”
Review of CAMEO Pizza

CAMEO Pizza
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Huron
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I had a difficult time with delivery so much that I am not going to use another pizza house. I will say the pizzas are good but pricey.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I ordered a pizza and it was to be delivered 30 to 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, I did not receive it and I called and they said the delivery person was at my door and left. I was within 15 feet of my front door, as was another person, and my dog was home too. The store said they would send the pizza back, and another 30 to 45 minutes passed. I called back to see why they did not return and they said they'd have to make a new pizza for me. A this time I was beyond angry at the ineptitude and said I will not tip anyone for this. I waited another 30 minutes, called back, and the store said they would not send out the delivery person if I refused to tip him. I called the store owner and he promised a free pizza - and to this day I have not heard an apology or a free pizza. I will admit I did lose it and uttered a few choice words.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Loved this pizza. Two adults and 7 kids and we all happy. Very tasty sauce and done just right. Fast delivery. 100% satisfied. Good value as well

Reviewed 15 August 2017

They make some of the best pizza in the area, service is great, young people there are friendly and helpful, the sauce is so good, and the pie is the greatest combination of flavors, you should try one.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

We "lucked" into ordering from here as we were new to the area. Now we only order pizza from Cameo. Their crust is the best ever-thin and fresh! The place isn't fancy- pick-up or delivery only. The guys are very nice!

Been to CAMEO Pizza? Share your experiences!