“Great Place”

Ranked #9 of 38 Restaurants in Huron
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Found this right down the street from the lighthouse we came to see and had a good lunch , the people were nice and the food was good and priced good . A good place to try if you're in the area .

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Went to Lemmy's tonight for the first time with my family. It's not pretty and it's not big, but the food was good and we had a blast joking with the waitress. We had the perch dinner and it was very good. We traded good natured barbs with the waitress all through dinner and we all laughed a lot. I suppose if you had no sense of humor or were overly sensitive you could mistake her pokes as rudeness, but it was all in fun and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The place is old and worn, so can't give it much for atmosphere, but as long as the food is good, we're ok with it.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Awesome walleye and perch at this restaurant. it's nothing fancy, just a place, but a diamond in the rough. Friendly service, generous portions, anf the absolute best walleye I have had in ages!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

It was great finding this little gem. Just a little place but the breakfast was so good my cousin and I ate both morning while we were in Huron. Clean place with a friendly staff. I definitely this place for breakfast

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Visiting my aunt and uncle we went there for breakfast two mornings and both times we ate here the food was exceptional and very price friendly. Worth the trip!

Been to Lemmy's Eatery? Share your experiences!