“Great Pizza Place”
Review of Jim's Pizza Box

Jim's Pizza Box
Ranked #10 of 40 Restaurants in Huron
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Jim's Pizza Box is one of our go-to places for informal family gatherings. Recently a group of 20+ of us met for a Friday night celebration. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and even allowed us to bring in special desserts.

Each person or family ordered individually, some after arriving late. The food was brought in a timely manner and was delicious. Couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I discovered the gluten free pizza a few months ago and now when I visit the area I order it every time! The service is always great and delivery fast

Reviewed 9 July 2018

My parents really like this place, though it's not our favorite. Food is fresh made, staff is great. Pizza crusts tend to be a little soft for my taste, and dressings on salads and sandwiches are over-generous (to the point of making things soggy). We don't often go on our own, but don't try to talk my parents out of it...

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Looked nice from the outside so we decided to give it a try. Upon entering, didn't even look our way. Wasn't sure how things worked and we noticed people ordering from the counter. The attendant was friendly with a warm smile, which made me feel better about our initial entrance. We ordered and found a nice small table. The food came out in a timely manner and I thought the pizza tasted great and presented well. The wings looked good that I ordered but were a tad small and were a bit soupy/gooey. The taste was fine, just not my preference of texture. The waitresses that do check on you could come around a bit more frequently and ask if you needed anything further. Overall though, I thought it was a different but nice experience. I'd return.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Jim's has great food we don't get there often for prices are a bit high for a family of five! We have never had a bad meal services is great! Jim is always at either Huron or Milan locations to greet guest!

Been to Jim's Pizza Box? Share your experiences!