All reviews the river bowling alley cedar point nice hotel watch the boats hotel is located light house bait shop eating places restaurant next door room was clean would stay here again free breakfast indoor pool quaint town one night stay hotel room
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived at 9 pm to check in. We waited while the people in front of us checked in. We got our room with river view as requested. The room was nice, great view. Shocking surprise in the bathroom, the toilet was absolutely filthy and hadn’t been flushed or cleaned. I went downstairs to request another river view room. When I got back upstairs, I realised the room was with a street view, not river. My husband went downstairs to see what he could do. Surprisingly, he arrived back with a toilet brush and some cleanser. It appears the receptionist was the only employee on site. We did our best to clean the toilet. The plumbing didn’t work very well. The breakfast was pretty bleak and uninspiring. With little more attention, this would have been an excellent place to stay. Great location. Nice rooms overlooking the river.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Reserved a king room here for an over night stay from Michigan to Maryland. Our room over looked the river on the ground floor. The river itself isn't picturesque, but it was kind of fun to watch boats go by, and there was a massive ship docked right across the river that looked kind of cool at night. The rooms were clean. The staff was very friendly, and breakfast was your run of the mill continental breakfast, complete with waffle maker.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The rooms were clean and nice, but the water in the pool was very cold for being an indoor pool. The breakfast was cold but the view from the breakfast room was very good. Nice place to stay for the amount of money you spend if you don't mind putting up with the cold pool and breakfast.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I stayed here for one night this week while on a business visit. The room was on the second floor and had a good view over the harbour. It was a well appointed room with a king bed, armchair and settee and a whirlpool tub which I did not have a chance to try out. Sadly, while I could get the TV to turn on I couldn't get the channel to change anywhere. On the plus side the WiFi was excellent and I was able to stream a couple of Netflix episodes without buffering so all was not lost on that front. There is no dining room as such, just a buffet breakfast and pretty simple at that. However the area is provided with many good eating places especially in the high season so we were not lost for a place to eat.

Room Tip: The rooms with the best view are on the river side.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We passed by the town and decided to stop for a night at this hotel. Room were nice and clean. But walls are thin. You can hear everything in a next room. Friendly staff. Breakfast was so-so. They have indoor pool.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple