“We have been there several times and always have a good experience.”
Review of Johnny's Diner

Johnny's Diner
Ranked #16 of 71 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have always gotten good food and service. The servers are super. Very friendly, attentive but not overly attentive.The food is delicious. You can choose to have breakfast, lunch or supper. Breakfast is served all day. We went there during lunch and the place was filling up but plenty of seating. They have a small kids kitchen to keep the kids entertained while they wait for their meal. We split an order of fried pickles as an appetizer. These are great. Better than most places. My wife chose to get lunch. She had a grilled chicken sandwich platter. It comes with fries or coleslaw. She just raved about it. I chose to have breakfast. I got a Western Omelet. It comes with home fries or grits and your choice of toast. I thought the omelet was great. I asked to have the vegetables cooked prior to being placed in the eggs. I like them soft. They were done perfectly. Most of the time at other restaurants, the vegetables are still hard even after me asking to get them cooked first. This diner is a 50's diner. They are moderately priced. We will be going back again.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

This Hudson Diner NEVER fails to please!! GREAT food ...super friendly service ...just an overall GREAT TIME! Breakfast ...Lunch ...or Dinner ...you just can't beat this cool diner for a GREAT meal ...GREAT service ... GREAT prices ...and TASTY food! (the chicken noodle soup is EXCELLENT!) Next time you travel to Hudson ...be sure to stop in and say "HI"!! ...especially during the warm months on Wednesday nights when all the "Classic Cars" meet in the parking lot! ...bring yours and enjoy!! Rick & Barbie

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Decided to not go to Perkins for breakfast. ..so glad we came to johnny's diner....perfect eggs,toast and love those bangers and homefries...the owner and waitress were awesome and the place was spotless...definitely will be coming back again!

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The service and food quality make this our family's favorite treat. Great for breakfast, patty melts and even pasta! The milkshakes are delicious and the friendly service is unmatched.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

We've eaten at nearly every place in the Akron/Stow/Hudson Ohio area, and this place is one of the best for breakfast. We've not eaten here enough to rate the lunch/dinner options yet. We've always rated the waffles at Wally Waffle as the best, so when my spouse ordered the waffle here, she agreed that there's no way it will be as good as Wally Waffle. OMG! It was better. All the other breakfast items are delicious as well. The sausage gravy and grits are amazing, and I'm from the south, so I consider my self an expert on southern foods. We have had one dinner and one lunch meal here, and it was very tasty, but again, I need to try it more for those day-parts before giving a full review.

Been to Johnny's Diner? Share your experiences!