“Twice in a week ”

Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The food is Excellent! When two of our kids had birthdays one week apart they chose Noble House to celebrate with the parents. The kids now being 18 and 23. Make no mistake this is real, sit down, nice table cloth fare. Prepared fresh, consistently good with a friendly staff and attentive owner. Highly recommend the Chef's Noodles, the Beef with Portabella Mushrooms, and the Spinach with Meatballs soup. Everything is good and served as small plates or large plates. The small plates are a ton of food with enough for leftovers. We've been frequenting Noble House for 20+ years and we keep coming back. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Frenchfry44236

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We really like Asian cuisine... and, one of us is Asian ;-) ...we frequent a couple of other restaurants in the area... so we thought we'd finally try this one. The dining room is nice. It is quiet and comfortable... tablecloths.. candles... a very pleasant dining atmosphere. Unfortunately, the food is not so great. We expected the food to be outstanding considering the location and $$$. We were disappointed. We've been eating properly prepared and very tasty food elsewhere for much less, price-wise. We couldn't believe that some of the items were actually dry and browned, almost burned. And the poor waitress was forgetful, which naturally affected our enjoyment of dinner. We won't be returning, instead preferring to order from a take-out restaurant down the road where we can enjoy a substantial portion, great flavor, and reasonable price.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Went here for my husbands 65th birthday because his favorite dish is the duck. You have to call 24 hours ahead to reserve the duck because it takes that long to prepare.
The meal serves two and is the most succulent thing you have ever had. They serve it with pancakes and plum sauce. The skin is separated from the bird and crisped like bacon. You gotta try it and don't forget to try the mango ice cream.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

For several years I've heard from multiple people how terrific Noble House is. Well, my wife, my sister, and I finally tried it... and I don't understand the excitement.

No, nothing was bad. Most of the dishes I would say were good. But nothing was very good or exceptional, and at twice the price of your average Chinese restaurant, I expect more. And I've always heard it described as "continental Chinese" or "Chinese fusion", yet the menu was pretty much what I'd expect at any Chinese restaurant in the US.

The two best dishes were probably the calamari appetizer and the Eggplant Yu Sheng. The Singapore Noodles were on the bland side, and the Hung Shao Shrimp were nice, but a little ungenerous with the shrimp.

As I said, everything was good, but no better than a typical neighborhood Chinese restaurant. I can't imagine a reason I'd be back to shell out this kind of money.

1  Thank Swift-Ohio
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Noble House is not your typical Chinese restaurant; I tell people that have not experienced it that this is a gourmet Chinese restaurant. They excel on their special occasions -- Chinese New Year, Christmas, etc... The ambiance is lovely and refined and the service is always great. This has been a favorite for over 20 years and never disappoints.

1  Thank Erin P

Been to Noble House? Share your experiences!