“Delicious, perfectly cooked shrimp!”
Review of Lager & Vine

Lager & Vine
Ranked #13 of 71 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Gastropub and Wine Bar
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Noisy! On a recent Friday evening the place was packed. The wine wasn't as good as others I've tried, but the Hungarian Mushroom Soup and the tomato-based Lobster Bisque were super.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

We have been coming here since it opened and were frequent patrons of its predecessor. We love the causal friendly atmosphere, the selection on the menus and the friendly owner. We come here for a quick bite after a movie, when we feel like going out, but don't want a huge meal or for a low key evening with friends. We prefer a booth in the bar, although it can be noisy in there at times. For quiet, sit on the the dining room side. There is a back room which is used for general seating or may be reserved for private groups.
Menu choices range from tacos and flat breads to steaks and pork chops. My husband loves their pork chops or a flat bread. My favourite is their large Napa salad (grapes, greens, nuts, asparagus) with grilled shrimp. For appetizers try the load potato chips or pretzels and sauce. Wine by the glass, including sparkling, is always available. This is not a "get dressed up for fancy dinner" place, this a "meet my friends and have a nice evening" restaurant.. Crowds range from 21+ somethings to the grey haired set. Everyone seems to have an enjoyable evening.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Great options & prices during happy hour for food & drinks. Specialty mojito not great but food was very good. Service friendly & prompt.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here on a few occasions. We've always been happy with the food, service, and price. The Ahi tuna appetizer was excellent!

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We had a very nice, birthday dinner for my wife with our family. The restaurant was very busy, but our service was very good. We started with a couple orders of the pretzels and some dynamite shrimp. Both were very good, as was the lobster bisque. For entrees, we had; crab stuffed portobello mushrooms, double cut pork chops, the surf and turf feature, a hamburger and chicken fingers. Everyone enjoyed there meals very much.

Been to Lager & Vine? Share your experiences!