“lovely restaurant to celebrate a birthday”
Review of Rosewood Grill

Rosewood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Rosewood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Hudson
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I took a friend to lunch today at the Rosewood Grill. And we weren't disappointed. Our waitress Sydney was so very knowledgeable about the menu and helpful in selecting a entrée. The lobster mac an cheese was delicious with lots of lobster. And a huge portion!. The salad was top notch and I loved the radishes in it .All for $14.50. We splurged with dessert. Creme brulee and coffee!! A perfect end to a perfect meal.The manager visited our table twice and was charming and pleasant. 5 stars and I will return.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank jackie347

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I visted Rosewood in Hudson for lunch. They are only open for lunch on Friday and Saturday, and it is a shame. The atmosphere is ultra classy, comfy booths and dimmed lighting. Our group started with the blue crab spinach dip, and it was delicious! There were good sized chunks of blue crab, and the pita/crackers they have with it are flavorful and crispy. They don't give you nearly enough pita/crackers BTW, so you may need to ask for more. I had the lunch trio with a classic BLT, a rosewood salad (the dressing so good!), and a bowl of soup (i think it was beef stew or beef and barley). Everything was divine. I will be back, and soon!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2018

When you make a dinner reservation for a holiday evening, you take your chances. Rosewood Grill delivered! Our table was ready on time, service was cheerful and prompt, and the food was delicious. Try the lobster bisque! The atmosphere was relaxing and cozy (even in a large room) which allowed us to enjoy our drinks, food, and each other's company all the more. Holidays or not, we have consistently enjoyed this restaurant, but as a special Valentine's touch, my wife was given a rose as we left.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

An impromptu dinner at the bar was a pleasant experience. Seated next to strangers, they announced they were celebrating an anniversary, whereas the bartender noted and treated the four of us to champagne to toast. The co-bartender taking our order commented that most likely we would refuse their bread offering as she noted our selection of healthy options, lower on the gluten, carbs and starches. Their service was exceptional and so attentive one would have thought we were their personal guests. The menu is diverse with multi ethnical options and a delectable use of unique and fresh ingredients. It is understandable why this restaurant is a go-to dining choice.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This was my first time eating at this restaurant and It won't be my last! I really loved the décor and the atmosphere of this restaurant. All of the staff was very nice. We had the crab spinach dip and it was amazing! They don't have a very extensive menu but there is a good variety and all of our meals were great. The service was pretty good. Overall this was a great restaurant that I look forward to going back to!

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Rosewood Grill? Share your experiences!