“Manager was rude”

Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Reviewed 1 June 2015

We stopped in for sweet rolls and asked at the carryout register for two cups of ice. The manager took the order and turned to the server and said "Use the kid cups for the ice." She did indeed and filled the cups half full. I doubt the ice costs him much at all and the cups were a few pennies. I would have paid for the ice if necessary, however, he chose to be rude and treat us like we did something wrong asking for a cup of ice. Hope it was worth it. I'll never be back again.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Quite, clean, very gracious attendants, and very good food and pricies, conveinent to where we stayed

Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

In our travels we have seen the Bob Evans restaurant signs everywhere. We always thought it was the same geriatric bland food we hate and try to avoid. We ran out of possibilities the other day and Vento the one in Hilliard, Oh. I was pleasantly surprised to have a delicious home cooked meal . Portions were huge and the deal we got was very affordable. Our waitress was very attentive and had a good attitude . We will try these restaurants again.

Reviewed 25 September 2014

I ordered the broasted chicken and it was more than enough to eat. The food was fresh, and reasonably fast and they gave me endless bread. The prices for everything are extremely reasonable. Anything I wanted, I didn't have to look far. The server was attentive and seemed to really care and the manager came around to see if everything was good or if I needed anything as well.

The only bad thing was there were a lot of elderly folks there and one stray (by himself) old guy kept staring at me the whole time.

You can tell that the employees as well as management seem to care about the restaurant's customers and their well-being.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

This restaurant was conveniently located next to the property we were staying at so we were able to walk over. Our waitress was super friendly - one of the best I have come across. Our food arrived in a timely manner and was very good.

Been to Bob Evans? Share your experiences!