“Crunchy Rice and Cold Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #106 of 145 Restaurants in Hilliard
Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

I got take out from this location tonight and it was horrible. Not only were the employees rude, the food was cold and the rice was crunchy. When I got home (about a five minute drive) and unwrapped the burritos I noticed they weren't warm at all. When we took our first bite it was as if the meat had just come out of the refrigerator. I called the manager and told her that the meat was cold and she said that the salsa refrigeration unit was broken and was making the cold ingredients too cold and that in turn was making the meat in the burritos cold. She said as long as you had salsa, sour cream, or any other refrigerated toppings on your order that it would not be hot. She told me if I came back in that she would make us new burritos. I'm not sure how that would have helped since - according to her - there was nothing they could do until the refrigeration unit was repaired. The rice was crunchy and the guacamole was put on in one large (almost frozen) clump. Even though this is a fast food experience I expect a bit more from Chipotle. $17 for two inedible burritos is more than disappointing.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

Who wants to argue over vegetables? I order veggie bowl, I expect more than six strips of onion and pepper. I want veggie not filler rice and beans. Mgmnt claims additional costs more, it is veggies, no protein, it is same as chicken.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I thought I knew what to expect from Chipotle. It's a standard 4.5 stars most of the time. The chicken can be a little too spicy or the salsa not spicy enough.

But on this visit, my husband and I both noted that our burrito/bowl tasted BETTER than the last time we ate there. It was hard to put our finger on - maybe because tomatoes are in season in Ohio. Maybe we caught a fresh batch of rice or meat. Maybe the flavors were in perfect harmony.

Whatever the reason, I'm already thinking that we'll have dinner on the patio one of these cool summer evenings at Mill Run Chipotle.