Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
SAVE US$9
PricelineUS$97
eDreamsUS$97
HurbUS$101
All reviews no elevator buckeye lake hot breakfast staff was friendly rooms are clean would stay again nice hotel breakfast bar easy access nice breakfast great place to stay waffles king bed convenient location columbus rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Nice hotel, very nice staff. Greets you by name, respectful, and the first hotel I've been to that made sure I was truly happy with my experience there. Will go here again, and hopefully soon.
I had a few issues, but the manager took care of it. You don't find many places nowadays that honestly put their customers/guests first and truly value them, but this hotel does 100%

Date of stay: January 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lakewood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2020

Hi Bryanwh67,

We are overjoyed to discover the positive impression we made with our service and hospitality. It means so much to us to hear your positive comments regarding our staff hospitality. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. We are especially happy to share this review with our staff who work hard to ensure that you feel welcomed l. We also appreciate your feedback for improvement and look forward to impressing you during future stays.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 12 January 2020

Easy access from I-70, building and ground well maintained. Rooms are clean, beds comfortable, with fast internet. Breakfast bar has a good variety, food was hot and fresh. Staff is all friendly, helpful.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lakewood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2020

Hi paramedicbk,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our service and thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review. Thank you for your compliments to our staff, breakfast, amenities and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. We thank you so much for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 22 December 2019

Complete and utter pandamonium with screaming children running up and down the halls, with screaming parents. People hanging outside on the sidewalk drinking and getting loud. There were a lot of cussing and I was embarrassed to have subjected my wife to that as well. Key cards didn't work and the price of this good time was close to $300 for two nights. When complaining to corporate, we got the run around but eventually the district manager of Best Western made it about as right as we could've hoped for I suppose. The desk clerk was of no help at all with the noise and racket. He lacked the backbone and conviction to eliminate the noise. You would have thought you were at an amusement park and it was late, at around midnight. That noise lasted all through the night. So...I would advise going on a Monday, NOT A FRIDAY OR SATURDAY!

Room tip: If you want a quiet stay, don't come here on a Friday or Saturday night.
Date of stay: July 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lakewood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2019

mistydennison,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay. Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we are confronting each of the issues that you mentioned to ensure that no guest has this experience in the future. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.

Reviewed 17 December 2019

I was so pleased with the staff and their attention to expressing their condolences and listening to me as I was in the early stages of my mother's dying and death. It is so comforting to know staff is so caring in such a time.

Date of stay: December 2019
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lakewood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

Hi babsyma,

We are sorry about your mother and hope things will get better. It means so much to us to hear your positive comments regarding our staff hospitality. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to give you a great experience, filled with hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful.

We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your review, and we can't wait to serve you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 December 2019

Worst stay ever at a BW. The front desk guy was not very friendly at all. Could tell he hated his job. Breakfast was 6-10. Wife went down at 9:50. Rope was already up. At 10, they took it down. If you wanted more after 10. Too bad. Lady was very rude and unfriended. I went to get more eggs, she took it away, right in front of me. Never said a word. Complained to middle eastern desk clerk, could cared less as well. Never again.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Lakewood Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and experience. I'm sorry to hear that your most recent stay with us did not meet your expectations of quality service, accommodations, and hospitality. In regards to the front desk staff and breakfast, I will address your concerns and make sure this doesn't happen and ensure no future guests will experience the same.

Hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior
experience.