“typical olive garden”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 3 October 2017

we had a late dinner with family. the food was hot and fresh which made the visit very good. the server was a little slow and seemed more worried about getting done for the evening but still a good experience. if your like me the soup and salad is the star. I had my usual lasagna which was good and feeling. not five star but a place you can generally get a good meal every time. the ladies had mixed drinks and said they were good

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

A pretty standard Olive Garden restaurant with a nice family atmosphere. Unfortunately on this visit our food was only okay and nothing spectacular. Our server was very friendly so it was a good experience nonetheless.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I brought a group of 10 high school boy athletes here for dinner. The experience was wonderful. The waitresses Val and Denise were extremely attentive keeping our waters and salad/breadstick bowls. The food came out a timely manner and it was excellent. Everyone had separate checks, but they took care of it in an efficient manner. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone with a team or group.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

First off I thought there was only three of us I showed up early and got a table. It turns out more family showed for a total of six so I asked for a larger table no big deal right that waitress acted like I kicked her puppy.(FYI) like 6 customers in there so they r not busy....so we get moved so twenty minutes later we get menus and ask for drinks then about twenty minutes later we get drinks and order they bring the food and we ask for silverware so we r eating (food was fine) I finally get up and find someone for bread and refills so we finish eating talking waiting on the kids the waitress comes over and says she's leaving can I pay now so that's fine she wants her tip so I pay.I guess they started seating people on the other side they just left us no drinks nobody took plates with the amount of money I dropped I would have expected more it was odd just being left so we actually felt uncomfortable like we should so that's what we did.I don't think any of us will be returning there.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

No surprises here. The food offerings are pretty standard at every Olive Garden. prices are fair and servings are generous. Service was reasonably quick. I don't like the little computers they have started putting on the tables so they can push the $1.99 games that keep families from interacting.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!