“Great food”

Add it.
Fazoli's
Ranked #13 of 60 Restaurants in Heath
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Welcome to Fazoli's fast, fresh, Italian restaurant in Heath, OH. Our Pasta and Sauces, Breadsticks and Salads are FRESHLY prepared throughout the day. Oven-Baked Dishes and Submarinos® are never baked 'til you order them! Made with 100% Real Mozzarella and Provolone, vine-ripened Tomatoes in our Authentic Marinara Sauce, plus Garden Vegetables, our food isn't "fast food." It's fast, fresh, Italian! We also offer catering Anytime. Anywhere. Any Occasion. Call 888-FAZOLIS to place your order!
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I haven’t had Fazoli’s in years. We decided to stop in. The food was good and hot, the bread sticks are amazing and the service was great! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

You cannot beat Fazoli's lunch special. It is a great value, delicious, and served fairly quickly. They will try to upsell, but you don't have to do that to have a great lunch.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

I just love this place! Food is great! Staff friendly and helpful. Prices very good for any budget. They also have carry out/drive-thru here. They have great $5.00 lunch deals. Close to lots of shopping and a state park (Moundbuilders).

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Notice I previously had a positive review on this business.

I ordered my usual baked spaghetti with pepperoni
and was asked if I would like to add mushrooms and bacon for $1.00 more and thought how amazing that sounds so I said yes.

When I got home, not only did I not get mushrooms or bacon but I had sausage in my spaghetti which I dislike, so no big deal, I go here every week, I will just tell them next week.

So when I place my order I tell her to make sure there is no sausage and that they owe me mushrooms and bacon from last time and Josh Winegardner comes out and asked me if I called and complained, I said no, I was on my lunch break and figured I would tell you now. He tells me no over a meesly $1.00 upgrade.

I didn't get what I ordered, I had to pick out sausage from my meal, I have been coming here for 20 years,

I have met the franchise owner at a conference before and now I am pushed away over a dollar.

I even asked him that you would lose a lifetime customer over a dollar and he said...sorry, I cant help you.

He said he could look it up in the archive but it will take time, I am on my lunch break, I don't have time and he looks like he is running drive through and just wants me to go away.

Hope you liked that free dollar, you wont get another from me.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Fazoli's is great for fast inexpensive Italian style food. Wide variety of pasta dishes as well as Pizza and dessert items. Has a drive thru for convenience. Service is fast & friendly. Prices are decent for portion size.

Been to Fazoli's? Share your experiences!