All reviews front desk shower pressure restaurants and shopping great hotel shower head hotel is located would stay again housekeeping tv tournament renovation dust columbus
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

The service was good, the room was clean. But this was literally the worse mattress I've ever laid on. You can feel every single spring. It's hard as a rock with springs sticking up. Absolutely the worse nights sleep I've ever had at a hotel. I took the blanket off the other bed and put it over the sheet on my bed so I could have something between my back and the springs sticking into it. I was told I got a renovated room, but who cares about new carpeting when the mattress is this bad!

Stayed: April 2017
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear swandive208,

Thank you for posting a review and for highlighting all aspects of your stay. I'm pleased to hear that you found the staff service and room cleanliness to your liking. I am very sorry for the inconvenience, most especially with the bed quality. I can assure you it is not our intent to cause any dismay, and we always strive to make all our guests feel comfortable.

The details mentioned in your review have now been forwarded to our management team. We will immediately take action to rectify this to achieve guest satisfaction. We hope to welcome you again so we can make your next stay much better.

Regards,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel and room were in great condition even though it was in the midst of a remodel. Everything was clean. The room was well appointed and the staff helpful with all concerns. The included breakfast went well beyond what I consider typical. It had your normal continental offerings. On top of that it also had sausage, biscuits and gravy, omelets, and a pancake machine that made them fresh for you. A great value in my opinion.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 January 2017

As of January 2017 this hotel is undergoing extensive renovation. I don't know why because the lobby and room I was in are not dated. This is a great hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. It is very quiet for outside noise although I hope they add some between room sound insulation during the renovation.
The breakfast is adequate and standard for this type of hotel.
The pool and fitness room were closed due to renovation so no comment there. Close to good restaurants and shopping.
The wifi worked fast and reliably. The TV has many stations and is big enough.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for the second time. Traveled from Lititz Pa to do paranormal investigations which finish up in the wee hours of the morning. Both times the hotel gave us a late check out to get some sleep before our drive home. The staff couldn't be more accommodating. Also room are always clean and comfortable. Thank Holiday Inn, Heath Ohio.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Booked for Denison Big Red Weekend. We've stayed at a number of HI Expresses and they tend to be new, fresh or updated. This one clearly is not. It's dingy, with a very small lobby, and the bedroom walls are actually painted chocolate brown! The only saving grace was that the desk clerk was vey nice, and let us cancel our reservation on the spot. There are much nicer mid range hotels and motels locally (the Doubletree in Newark) for one, that are a much better and fresher value for the money!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Dear John W,

First of all let me thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am happy to read that you have acknowledged the nice service received from our Front Desk. However, it is disappointing to know that the condition of the hotel facility prevented you from staying with us. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve the quality of our amenities and facilities we offer. Rest assured these concerns will be forwarded to the hotel management for evaluation and will be a basis for future upgrade.

Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us in the future to better experience all the exciting improvements we will be making.

Grace P.