US$115
US$149
US$132
Econo Lodge(Buckeye Lake)
Hotels.com
All reviewspancake machinefront deskshower pressurebiscuits and gravyrestaurants and shoppingshower headroom was cleanhotel is locatedwould stay againtvtournamentrenovationhousekeepingdustcolumbus
Reviewed 2 November 2014

Stopped here to sleep after attending a night Ohio State Football game. It was very clean and comfortable. We asked the desk clerk to give us a wake up call at the new time since we were gaining an hour that night at 0800. We were sleeping great when the call was made at 0655. Yep, the time had not been adjusted so there was no gain for us by the additional hour. We will use our phone for the alarm the next time. Other than that, our short stay was a good one.

Room Tip: We weren't there long enough to give any helpful hints. You are on a city street so there's no "scenic" side to ask for. I would have given a very good rating for service if we hadn't been awaken an hour before we wanted. It was 2A when we finally got to bed so it was a little bit of an issue in regards to making it a shorter night.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Mykel M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2014

Dear 456CGL,

I am happy to see you found our accommodations to be very clean and comfortable. I want to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with your wake up call. I will share your comments with the team here to ensure we find a solution to the problem so it won't happen in the future. If your travels ever bring you back to the Heath area we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 25 September 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 5 days on a recent trip. The breakfast selections were many, and the food was tasty, unlike some other breakfast buffets at hotels I have stayed at.

Nicki Williams at the front desk was particularly helpful on more than one occasion; for example, when I was trying to print from the business center computer. Thanks Nicki!

Tricia Atwood in housekeeping was very friendly, and she did a good job when we needed our room made up. Also, a maintenance guy showed up immediately when we had a problem with the toilet, and he quickly fixed it.

All in all, I highly recommend the Holiday Inn Express in Heath when visiting this part of the country.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Mykel M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Dear HotelJunkie911,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express Newark-Heath. I am so proud that our staff met all of your needs. I will share your comments with our entire team especially Nicki, and Tricia. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 21 September 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay at this site. The room and bathroom were extremely clean. The hotel looks to have been recently updated. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was great with many different cold n hot options. Breakfast hours are convenient. The eating area was very clean. The hotel is located on a main strip with many stores and restaurants. The hotel is not far from the main interstate.

Stayed: September 2014
Mykel M, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

Dear Tara M,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Newark-Heath. Our housekeeping team prides themselves on offering the cleanest accommodations possible. I will share your comments with our entire staff about the great level of service. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotels all across the USA. When you do that, you notice little differences. This is a particularly nice hotel. On the way up the stairs after breakfast - cheese omlettes and the pancake machine - I said "This is one of the nicest Holiday Inn Express Hotels I've stayed in." Only a few miles north of I-70, they had a room available when everything else in West Virginia and Eastern Ohio was sold out due to the natural gas fracking boom. Well worht a 5 mile detour.

Room Tip: Drive a little off the interstate for this very nice hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jeff a
Chip E, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Dear Jeff,

I want to thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. I'm glad we could stand out among the rest. Our team here takes a lot of pride in making everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible. If your ever in the Newark-Heath Area we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Had a great stay at this location on a recent trip to Longaberger. Would definitely stay here again. Very clean and friendly staff but the best part was the breakfast. Only issue was that we were on the third floor and the ice machine doesn't work up there which wasn't too big oh a deal.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Theresa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review about the Holiday Inn Express Newark-Heath. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, especially the breakfast. I will share your comments with our team here. We hope to see you again soon!

Thanks,