Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
SAVE US$5
PricelineUS$77
eDreamsUS$77
Trip.comUS$79
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2019

Old lady working the front desk was probably the worst hotel front desk person I’ve ever encountered. It heavy sighed at everything you asked of it...hotel or 3rd party royally screwes up my reservation and couldn’t change me rooms... for some odd reason. There were 3 cars at the hotel that night but couldn’t change me to a double bed one... like they were booked. Never stay here. Rooms are disgusting. Staff was miserable. Even the manager pretty much told me to buzz off. I suggest staying at the ABVI, 100 yards down the road. It’s worth paying the extra 5 dollars... this super 8 is disgusting.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2019

The bed was very soft and uncomfortable and sleep was great. There was no decaf coffee either in the free breakfast or the room for me to make. I cannot drink regular coffee. Staff was friendly and check-in and out was speedy.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2019

I was very satisfied for the money this was a great place to stay. The staff was very helpful and very kind and considerate. The rooms were very spacious and clean and comfortable. I highly recommend this to other people.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 5 August 2019

The overall look and feel of the hotel was just dirty. The smell in stairwells reminded me of a dirty cat liter box. Security cameras where every where but appeared broken because lens covers where missing and wires just run all over the place. Even the back room behind the check in counter was a mess. The appearance outside the building was in bad shape and also the property is bad need of landscaping. If I hadn't already booked the room I would of kept on driving if I was looking for a room based on the outside appearance of the Hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 28 July 2019

If you’re traveling for work or business is not a bad place to stay reasonable price good location for restaurants and shopping but work on cleanliness and maintenance. The rooms aren’t bad the furniture showed it to him it makes no sense of whether to pour his way it is before tile grout missing shower makes weird noises when standing in the middle of the water pressure is poor.

Date of stay: July 2019