1,078 results
All reviews hilltop room buffet dinner hilltop executive split level gordon river cruise harbour view executive room hill top waterfront cottages two nights great room mini bar hamers hotel macquarie harbour spa bath wilderness railway balcony
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed one night in a Cottage and it was delightful. Only a minute to walk to Banjo's and hotels. The room had all you needed and was clean. The heating worked well and we found it well appointed. The service at reception was excellent, helpful and efficient. I certainly would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you want privacy and are choosing one of the cottages, I suggest the grey stone one with the green door!
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 1 night with AAPT Kings tour. Spacious room and Bathroom with heating which was lovely at this time of year. Room only had a wall heater so I requested a fan heater as well and this was promptly provided by a very friendly staff member. Buffet dinner and breakfast was delicious.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights and found the room to be comfortable and warm. It is close and handy if you are going on the world Heritage cruise and is also close to bakery and supermarket. We found the staff to be friendly and helpful.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
JohnC80, Manager at Strahan Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I will share your comments with the team here.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

This is now the 2ND time we have stayed at RACT Strahan Village front apartments - great location within walking distance to wharf and eateries. Comfortable accommodation with good amenities. Would be good if there were a couple of side plates and knives for cheese platter!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you, we look forward to seeing you again.

Just say the word and we will have the plate and knife ready for your cheese on arrival.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We had a two night stay. When we went to our room I was very disappointed. A view of the carpark. I don't know - when it said Hilltop standard room I imagined a view of some sort. The pictures also gave me that impression. I went down to reception to find out if there had been some sort of mistake. The guy at reception said "that's what you get when you book a cheap room". I didn't think it was cheap so was very taken back by his attitude.
There are a lot of stairs - good for when you have eaten too much. We were also given a free drink which was a nice touch. The seating area with the fire place is also
nice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

I have taken the time to speak to our guest services team and also had our marketing team look at al of the websites with photos that may have given you the wrong impression.

I am sorry for the confusion at the begining of your stay and am glad that you were able to enjjoy what Strahan has to offer.