“Very fresh food”

Ranked #10 of 108 Restaurants in Devonport
Price range: US$4 - US$26
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

I visited before I take a ferry. They are selling very fresh sea food. It seems like they catch some of them by themselves as they attached a photo of ship. I ordered Lunch pack and Scallop pack. I would go again.

2  Thank Sean P

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Had a great feed of scallops and flat head on the small outdoor deck. Fish was well cooked, not over cooked. Scallops were juicy and sweet. Staff were very friendly. Would certainly recommend this little gem.

2  Thank Helene B
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Visited Strait off the Boat again recently. We ordered a seafood basket, which had crumbed gummy, scallops, prawn cutlets and calamari. My partner enjoyed the scallops, (I did not but I'm not the biggest fan of scallops anyways). The calamari was ok, slightly rubbery. I really enjoyed the prawn cutlets. The stand out was the gummy, it was cooked perfectly...nice and juicy and fresh!

1  Thank DanicaG34
Reviewed 22 January 2018

I bought a family pack and extra and I was impressed by reasonable price and the taste was awesome .The batter on the fish was great and tasty a local recipe.

1  Thank Daveborport
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

While fish and chips are only occasionally our choice, we've had our share of ordinary product. This place was clean and bright, with friendly staff. The fish was the freshest I have tasted and was comparable to self caught. Would highly recommend it.

2  Thank Joe M