“Could not fault ”

The Brown Bear Eatery
Ranked #26 of 107 Restaurants in Devonport
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in for lunch and could not recommend enough!
I had the corn and zucchini fritters(Yum)
Even the kids meals were presented beautifully. The Coffee was an A+ and the service we got from a young lady with short hair and glasses was fantastic(sorry I don’t know your name) you are a real asset to this lovely little cafe. We will be back!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My wife and I had breakfast at the Brown Bear Eatery this morning. The food was great, my wife had the corn and zucchini fritters with spinach and I had the Grizzly (full English breakfast). All the food was very well cooked and all the produce was fresh. Serving staff were very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Have eaten here on numerous occasions with excellent food ,coffee and service.
This time was a work Christmas brunch with a variety of dishes ordered.
They have large tables in our case seated 12 comfortably.
Good variety to chose from with generous serves.
Even though a large group coffees/drinks were prompt on arrival and our meals were quick after ordering...nothing a problem.
Away from the city so relaxing and no parking issues!

1  Thank Jean P
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I took my mum here for lunch for her birthday after hearing nothing but praise for this place. We weren't disappointed. The meals were spot on, the coffee was as smooth as a babies bottom. We certainly wanted more. And the service was the best we have received in a long time! Definitely put this one on your list!

1  Thank Ingrid W
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

It is easy to say nice things to say about this place! The staff were attentive and helpful, the food was tasty and nicely presented and the even the parking is free and plentiful. Highly recommend. Will definitely return.

1  Thank iknowgoodservice