All reviews loft apartment spa bath gas fire the kitchen blue mountains three nights self catering our night stay sized bed both sides my partner on arrival bit concerned washing machine and dryer perfect location to explore two storey glowing reviews
Reviewed 5 May 2018

We had a loft studio apartment which was very large and open. It had a gorgeous fireplace which was lovely to warm up by. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The kitchenette had everything that we needed. We found the bed quite comfortable and the blackout curtains were appreciated in the morning. The grounds were lovely and we can see that the retreat is preparing for the future with many small Japanese Maples planted among the larger trees and plants. Our bathroom had a spa but we did not make use of it. The bathroom itself was clean and well maintained. Great location to hiking trails while being far enough away from main roads to keep it peaceful and tranquil. Our only wish was that there was some sort of breakfast option with the hotel. That said there are some wonderful cafe options not too far away. We would love to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely loved this little gem, my partner 'suprised' me for my 33rd birthday, staying 28th April to the 2nd May, in loft 11. Room was cosy and clean, gas log style fire and ac for heating, relaxing spa and electric blanket for extra warm. Staff friendly and extremely welcoming. A perfect destination for a getaway for couples.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2018

This is a two storey apartment complex of 30+ units in a very peaceful setting. It is a short 10 minute walk to the Wentworth Falls Lookout.
We booked a studio apartment and was impressed by the generous size, kitchen facility, huge bathroom with spa and front and rear entrances with courtyards. Great to have an open fireplace as well.
I thought the couch was very small even though I like being close to my wife and the television was modest. The bathroom was disabled friendly so be prepared for a wet floor after showering. The double bed gave my wife a sore back.
I do recommend this place but on balance, the tariff seems a tad high when other places are available that include breakfasts.
However, it is close to the great walking paths and views which is why you go there.

Room Tip: Top floor would be preferable. Ground floor courtyards can be overlooked by top floor balconies
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Wow! What a good find for us as a family of 4. The apartments were clean, comfortable, with all the mod cons needed (e.g. frigde/freezer, oven, microwave oven, washing machine and tumble dryer).
All the apartments are located in a quiet, peaceful area and within a few minutes walk from Wentworth Falls.
We have had magical time in the Blue Mountains and will be taking back great memories of the place!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 January 2018

No need to repeat the other great reviews of this property. I agree completely. Great location, room and service from Aaron on the front desk.
Best to get an upstairs room with a balcony as the lower rooms have a patio that is surrounded by a high wall and have no views. Easy access to the great walks at Wentworth Falls and only a short drive to Leura for the best restaurants and Katoomba for the Scenic World.

Room Tip: Best to get an upstairs room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple